You can update your payment date once you’re in the second month of your subscription. If you’re in the final month of your subscription, you won’t be able to change your payment date.
To update your payment date:
- Log in to your subscription account
- Head to ‘My subscriptions’
- Click on 'View full details'
- Scroll to ‘Payment date’'
- Click on 'Change’ button and follow the steps
Once your change is applied, you’ll see a ‘success’ message and also receive confirmation by email. (Check your spam filter if you don't see it in your inbox).
To change your payment date using the Cazoo Subscriptions app:
- Open the Cazoo Subscriptions app
- Head to ‘Ongoing subscriptions’
- Tap on your subscription card
- Under ‘Monthly payment’ tap on ‘Change’
- Select your new date and follow the steps
Once you’ve updated your payment date, you’ll need to sign a ‘Modifying Hire Agreement’ to replace your existing contract. Your new payment date will then apply to future invoices.