You can update your mileage package once your subscription has started and if you’re not in the final month of your subscription. You’ll also need to sign a ‘Modifying Hire Agreement’ to replace your existing contract.
To update your mileage:
On the web:
- Log in to your subscription account
- Head to My subscriptions
- Click on 'View full details'
- Scroll to 'Mileage package'
- Click on 'Change package' button and follow the steps
On the iOS app:
- Open the Cazoo Subscriptions app
- Head to ‘Ongoing subscriptions’
- Tap on your subscription card
- Under 'Mileage package' tap on ‘Change’
- Select your new package and follow the steps
Once your change is applied, you’ll see a ‘success’ message and also receive confirmation by email. (Check your spam filter if you don't see it in your inbox).
Changing your mileage package may also change the cost of your insurance if your subscription was originally through Drover.