These charges aren’t included in your monthly subscription fee:
- To take your car abroad, you’ll need to pay for additional EU cover from NIG which costs £36 for two weeks and £54 for one month. You may also need to purchase additional breakdown cover. The cost of this depends on the length of your trip and the country you travel to.
- There’s also a £20 processing fee to provide a Hire Certificate that proves you have permission to take your car abroad.
- If you receive a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), you’ll be charged an administration fee of £20 on top of the cost of the PCN itself.
- You’ll need to pay for any tolls or congestion charges.
- There are charges if you exceed the mileage on the package you’ve chosen. If your subscription started after 20 May 2021 this is charged at £0.40. If it started before 20 May 2021 this is charged at £0.35.
- If you return your car within the 7-Day Money Back Guarantee period, you'll need to pay £1 for every additional mile travelled over 250 miles.